Italians, the handsome gentlemen, always seem to capture many hearts. Interesting, I thought. Over the last few months I lived in the Italian Dolomites and I noticed a couple of things.
Here are the 7 reasons why you should never date an Italian.
1. You’ll soon start using hand gestures
While Italian is probably one of the most romantic and beautiful languages it also needs a lot of hand gestures which you will copy entirely and start using on your own friends and family.
2. Pasta and Pizza becomes your main dish
Don’t think your national dish is on the menu. You might never again eat anything else but Pasta and Pizza… Just ask yourself if you are dating a pizza or the guy.
3. Italians know their wines
Forget about picking the wine and preparing the spaghetti. You’ll probably use too much salt anyway. Nobody can prepare diner as perfect as la mamma and if you two sit at a restaurant together he will always regret letting you choose the wine. So annoying that he is way too excellent at picking the perfect wine!
4. Passion will overrule you
The Dolomites might have less peaks than your relationship! However the good thing is that every time you do get into a discussion as you forgot to text his mom, the making up part will be worth it.
5. He will be romantic every day
Oh my, flowers! Again?
6. When you move in together, you actually move in with his parents too
Yeah, so, good luck with that. At least you won’t have to prepare diner?
7. He always keeps on looking like a descendant of a Roman God
And he might need more time in the morning than you do.
Have you ever dated an Italian?
Latest posts by Renate Rigters | That Wanderlust (see all)
- Working in the Maldives as a dive instructor - 21/02/2018
- 7 reasons why not to wear make-up - 03/01/2018
- Scuba Diving in Huatulco – the marine life of Oaxaca - 08/12/2017